Day 2 of The Great Tassie Instagram Journey and our intrepid Instagrammers set off for Bruny Island, followed by an incredible flight to Bathurst Harbour and Tassie’s wild south west coast, with the day ending in spectacular Strahan.
Follow us on Instagram: @DiscoverTasmania and for all the latest trip pics take a look at hashtag #tassiejourney
Photo’s top to bottom:
1) The Monument, one of the spectacular rock formations found along the Bruny Island coastline. Bruny Island is one of Tassie’s hidden gem’s and well worth adding to your Tasmanian bucket list. Beautifully shot by miaglastonbury.
2) Exploring Bruny Island with Pennicott Wilderness Journeys! Take a look at these seals enjoying the lovely sun! Photo snapped by paulyvella.
3) Tassie from the air, as seen by insta_graham23. Flying from Bruny Island towards Tassie’s wild south west coast.
4) En-route to Bathurst Harbour with Par Avion; passing by the majestic Federation Peak in the Southwest National Park. Photo courtesy of treeism.
5) Sunset in Strahan shot by treeism, after an amazing day of Tassie discovery.
This morning’s glorious sunrise at Strahan on Tasmania’s west coast.
Captured by photographer @laurenepbath who is travelling around Tasmania this week on The Great Tassie Instagram Journey.
Follow their journey via the hashtag #tassiejourney. You can follow our Instagram account here.
A rare sunny day off work, so I went for a drive up the Tamar River
Photos of Batman Bridge, Flour Mills Ruins and Gravelly Beach.
A trip to Redlands Estate.
Checked out their distillery. It is one of two ‘paddock to bottle’ single malt whisky distilleries in the world (the other is in Scotland).
Tiny wave at #sunrise on the north west edge of the #Narawntapu National Park.
@DiscoverTasmania #SeeAustralia #InstaTassie (at Narawntapu National Park)